P3 RRS Class Charter (2016)
In P3, we chose bees for our charter.
We chose bees, because when you say “be respectful,” it sounds like you’re saying, “bee” and because they only sting you if you don’t respect them.
We chose the rights we wanted by doing a vote. We chose:
- the right to be educated
- the right to be safe and healthy
- (and) the right to share our views and get information.
We chose 5 ways that we would respect each of the rights in P3.
The charter is up in all 3 of our classrooms, reminding us to BEE RESPECTFUL!
Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.
- We will do our homework.
- We come to school.
- We try our best.
- We listen to who is talking.
- We are organised.
Article 24: Every child has the right to the best quality health.
- We eat a healthy snack and lunch.
- We look after and care for each other.
- We are kind to each other.
- We make sure we drink enough water.
- We bring our PE kits in to school.
Article 13: Every child must be free to say what they think and to seek and receive all kinds of information.
- We share our ideas and opinions with our Eco and CORE reps.
- We ask our teachers and classroom assistant for help.
- We can do our own research using ICT and books.
- We listen to each others’ views.
- We can use our brains, board and books to find out things for ourself.